The Happiness Advantage: How to Use Positive Psychology to Enjoy Work More, Get More Done, and Be a Better Professional
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
The new field of Positive Psychology offers many methods and ideas for helping people be happier, healthier, and better at what they do. Nowadays, the ability to be at your best and get clients to enjoy working with you is critical to growing your business or getting ahead. Studies show that happy people make $750,000 more over the course of their life than unhappy people, have half the number of sick days, and live 9 years longer. In this fun and fascinating seminar, you’ll learn how to not only be happier, but help your clients be happier in working with you.
- Use simple methods to improve your own and your co-worker’s level of happiness and productivity
- Know the key behaviors that get in the way of happiness and productivity
- Reduce your sick days, enjoy life more, and handle stress more effectively
- What makes people really happy—and what doesn’t
- The 3 most important things you can do to increase both happiness and productivity
- How to handle stress in under two minutes
- How to deal with difficult people so they don’t bring you down
- How to use positive psychology principles to help your business