To find and subscribe to a podcast:
- Launch iTunes. If you do not have iTunes, download the latest version of iTunes, free.
- In the "Advanced" menu, select "Subscribe to Podcast" and paste this feed URL, http://www.ficpa.org/Content/68163.aspx?i=0&m=Mixed&id=519626720&rss=1 into the dialog box.
- In the left column of iTunes, click on iTunes Store.
- In the box labeled "iTunes STORE", click on "Podcasts."
- Search for podcasts by entering search terms in the Search iTunes Store field, such as FICPA. When iTunes displays results for your search, click PODCASTS to show only podcasts.
- When you find a podcast you want to try, click Subscribe.
After a few seconds, iTunes will begin to download the latest episode for the podcast you subscribed to. To listen to or watch the episode:
- Click the triangle next to the name of the podcast to see all the episodes:
- Double-click on the top episode to play it.
- To download and play older episodes, double-click on them or click the Get button.