The FICPA Governmental Affairs team represents you in Tallahassee with full-time lobbyists on staff. Your lobbying team tracks a host of state legislative issues affecting the accounting profession, usually over 200 bills each legislative session. It is our goal to support the FICPA's mission to monitor and actively participate in the public-policy making process.
With all of this in mind, the Committee on State Legislative Policy develops annual Legislative and Regulatory Policies for the FICPA. Through the promulgation and support of these policies, the FICPA's intent is for the profession to maintain the highest possible standards of professionalism, while also protecting the needs and exceeding the expectations of the general public.
Who We Are
For general questions or information, contact us via email. To specifically reach one of our Governmental Affairs Team, please email to the following:
email@example.com, Ext. 204
Director of Governmental Affairs
- Leads the lobbying activities of the FICPA before the Florida Legislature and other state regulatory agencies, registered lobbyist.
- Administers the activities and issues of the Florida CPA Political Action Committee, Inc.
- Develops and maintains a Governmental Affairs liaison program for each Chapter
firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 202
Governmental Affairs Coordinator
- Responsible for support of Governmental Affairs programs
- Contact of general questions about legislative programs
This document was composed with the free HTML beautifier which can be accessed here. Use it every time for document editing.