Understanding Workflow and Automation Essentials
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
Proper workflow optimizes a business for profitability. Once your workflow is optimized you can automate it with a variety of software tools. In this session, you will learn how to setup workflow processes properly. You will also learn about a variety of tools that you can use to achieve automated workflow. We’ll review Zoho Flow, Power Automate, XCM, Automation Anywhere, as well as other robotic process automation (RPA) tools. This session will provide a road map on workflow technologies and choices you can implement now.
Upon completing this session, you should be able to:
- Identify leading workflow technologies
- List workflow documentation tools
- Differentiate products working today and workflow technology that is not practical
- Create a workflow process improvement plan
- Process documentation
- Software options
- Practical tools you can use today and may even own now
- Tips on optimizing workflow
- Demonstration of workflow concepts