Setting Your Team Up for Success through Servant Leadership
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
How can you ensure your team has the skills and self-assurance to make sense of the changes reshaping the business landscape? By being the leader who consistently puts the team’s interests above all others-including your own. In this session, participants will see how the Selfless Leader Model, a six-step process, can bring out your team members’ engagement, confidence and brilliance.
- Understand what is meant by the term "servant leadership"
- Identify ways to apply your power as a leader differently
- Recognize hoe creativity and bravery are essential in applying power as a leader
- Why trust is crucial to the leader-employee relationship
- How to build authentic, long-term trust with employees through listening and kindness