Management Fundamentals (MAFU)
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
Overview:In a recent Gallup study, 50% of respondents quit because of their manager, which makes your managers and supervisors your company's first line of defense against costly turnover. This program looks at management from a broad perspective and then drills down into key skills needed to manage effectively.
- Gain key skills needed to manage effectively
- What it takes to be effective as a manager
- Exploring the challenges that get in the way
- Looking at the driving forces that have evolved how managers engage with employees today
- Motivating employees of multi-generations
- Twelve practices that can be adopted to influence employees to become more engaged
- Identifying what it takes to develop employees
- Delegation and accountability