Everything that You Need to Know About the New Pass-Through Entity Rules (IRC 199A)
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
Internal Revenue Code §199A (introduced by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017) significantly changed the rules regarding pass-through entities. Many practitioners do not feel comfortable with their understanding of these changes. This course will thoroughly discuss everything that you need to know about IRC §199A as well as show the practitioner how to give planning ideas for your clients who own pass-through entity businesses.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to email@example.com.
- To teach the practitioner how to help pass-through entity clients how to navigate Internal Revenue Code §199A
- Definition of a Pass-Through Entity
- The “20% Deduction” Computation
- Eligible (Qualified) Business Income Limitation
- Taxable Income Limitation
- Excess Income Limitation
- Specified Service Trade or Business (“SSTB”) issues
- Regulation issues
- Planning opportunities