Enhancing Small Business Accounting with Add-Ons
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
A complete accounting software solution almost always includes additional add-on products. For example, it is hard to accurately calculate sales tax, do budgeting, or have adequate reporting without third party add-ons. This session will provide guidance on some of the best add-ons in the market. If you have needs that are not met with your current solution, you may not need to change your base solution. You may just need the right add-on! Attend this session to discover the best of best extensions for accounting software.
Upon completing this session, you should be able to:
- List the three common needs for add-on products in the small business market
- Identify shortfalls in common add-on solutions
- Differentiate between products based on business needs
- Create an add-on strategy for your business
- Overview of third part add-on solutions
- Review add-ons for both traditional desktop and SaaS small business products
- Shortfalls of specific add-on solutions
- Strengths and weaknesses of various solutions
- Broad range of needs covered