Centralized Partnership Audit Rules
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
2018’s filing season brought new questions about how the IRS audits Centralized Partnership returns. This course addresses those questions and provides direct and succinct answers, so the practitioner knows what to expect going forward. Additionally, this course will enable the practitioner to provide expository tax advice, putting the client at ease during tax season.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List and define the new Centralized Partnership Audit Rules
- Record new rules and regulations when filing Partnership returns
- Interpret effective planning strategies
- Demonstrate that clients are meeting compliance regulations
- Changes to IRS auditing of Form 1065, including LLCs taxed as partnerships
- Understanding new CPA rules such as the Imputed Underpayment rule and how that affects partners’ basis
- Understanding the 199A Pass-Through Deductions and what level these deductions take place
- Review of prior years’ Partnership Audit Regimes and learning how and why CPAR replaces those regimes and criterion for electing out