Accounting & Auditing Update
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
This course will examine the recent activities of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and will cover standards effective in the current year. We then switch gears and discuss standards issued by the Auditing Standards Board and the Accounting & Review Services Committees of the AICPA. Our focus is on the impact of the new standards and how you can prepare to implement them in a practical way.
- Describe recently issued changes to US GAAP
- Define a lease under Topic 842
- Prepare an audit report compliant with SAS 134 and 136
- Recently issued Accounting Standard Updates (ASUs)
- Leases; Financial instruments
- The new auditors report (SAS 134)
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits (SAS 136)