The ABS Student Track is a single-day program open to accounting students who have started their major coursework and want to strengthen their professional skills and learn about the limitless possibilities and benefits of earning the CPA credential. It is held annually every September, in conjunction with the FICPA Accounting & Business Show, which is scheduled for September 27-29, 2017 and will be attended by hundreds of CPAs from all over Florida.
Participation is limited to 35 students, so be sure to register early!
- FICPA Student Member - Join for FREE!
- Full-time college students who have started accounting courses
- Pursuing an accounting degree
- Aspiring to be a CPA
- Program Date: September 27, 2017
- Location: Broward County Convention Center, Ft Lauderdale
- Time: 8am - 4pm
- Cost: $15.00
- Registration is now open!
Space is limited to 35 students
Agenda coming soon!