Credit: Up to 20 CPE hours
Dates: October 23-25, 2017
Audience: Initial training for CPAs licensed in Florida who are conducting certified audits and managing the engagement team.
- To prepare the participant CPAs to pass the Certified Audit exam.
- To prepare certified auditors to perform sales and use tax audits that are satisfactory to the Florida Department of Revenue.
Course Level: Advanced
Subject Area: Taxes, Auditing
- Review of sales and use tax law and how it is applied to specific industries.
- Florida Department of Revenue's process and administrative procedures for submitting, conducting, and reporting certified audits.
- Application of the certified audit process to selected case studies.
Advance Preparation: Read the Sales and Use Tax for Auditors manual in advance of attending the course. The manual is shipped upon receipt of course registration.
Amount of CPE Credit: Up to 20 hours – 9 hours of Technical Business and 11 hours of Accounting & Auditing.
Dates: For course dates please refer to the CPE Course Catalog.
To register: Register online or call the Member Services at (850) 224-2727 or (800) 342-3197 (in Florida only) or e-mail MSC@ficpa.org for more information.
For more information regarding FICPA CPE policies, contact the Member Services at MSC@ficpa.org